1st Shift Electrician Direct Hire
Compensation: $85,110.00 - $123,720.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Provide plant support to keep machinery and processes operational
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical circuits, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and components
- Installing new electrical systems and components
- PLC modification and maintenance, such as upgrades, component replacement, and equipment changes. Most PLC systems are Allen-Bradley, such as RSLogix 5000, SLC-500, and FactoryTalk HMI software.
- Repair and replacement of multiple VFD's, from Allen-Bradley 1300 series to newer Powerflex 500 series.
- Process instrumentation maintenance and calibration
1. 5 years of industrial machine repair experience
2. 2 years of programming PLC's and Frequency Drives
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...