Trailer Wash Out & Sanitation
Employment Type: Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of company tractors and trailers upon return from route.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Wash and sanitize tractor and trailers with power washer.
- Operate electric and manual pallet jacks.
- Remove boxes, pallets, shrink wrap from trailer, including overages and damages on route returns.
- Remove all returning product, load bars and pallets and document.
- Unload inbound deliveries as directed.
- Stack plastic and wood pallets.
- Operate cardboard bailer.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the dock area.
- Clean outside bay door.
- Ensure that DC procedures are followed and a safe working environment is attained. .
A teammate in this position must:
- Be 18 years of age.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Be able to climb, reach, bend, crawl, squat and stoop to accomplish essential job functions.
- Be able to follow directions and work independently.
- Have the ability to be trained and or certified on a pallet jack.
- The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center.
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k). Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...