Business Systems Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
TEKsystems has an immediate need for long-term contract Business Analyst to support one of our clients. Top Skills: 5-7 years overall Business Systems Analyst experience Experience on enterprise application implementation or upgrade projects. Understand the functional User Stories in detail Description:
* Work closely with Business Systems Owner to define requirement criticality
* Work very closely with the Validation Team during the validation testing phase of the project and involve other project resources as needed.
* Participate in the requirements sessions scheduled with the vendor to understand business requirements in detail.
* Update Configuration Document as needed based on the requirements.
* Analyze opened issues by Project team QA resource, Validation team and end users and identify if the issue is a defect or a new requirement.
* Participate in Agile Ceremonies such as daily stand up meetings, Sprint Planning sessions and Sprint Demonstrations to understand the implementation of the functionality.
To be considered, please apply directly. About TEKsystems: We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Loading some great jobs for you...