- Creates a strong first impression promptly greeting Guests.
- Pays attention to details; remembers names and favorites of regular Guests.
- Makes a difference in the Guest experience by personalizing service to exceed Guest expectations.
- Goes above and beyond to establish a personal connection with Guests to make them feel warm, welcomeand appreciated.
- Makes the bar an attractive and exciting place to visit.
- Establishes a strong rapport with all Guests to create fans and repeat business.
- Shows awareness of Guest needs and expectations; prevents problems before they occur.
COMMUNICATION- Keeps the lines of communication positive, open and productive.
- Communicates in an open, sincere manner to build rapport with Guests and Team Members.
- Shares information with others to raise awareness of potential needs and concerns.
- Keeps interaction positive and productive; avoids conveying negative messages.
- Responds positively to conflict situations and works to find appropriate solutions.
- Listens carefully and attentively to others without interrupting.
- Asks thoughtful questions to ensure proper understanding of the message being conveyed.
- Contributes to pre-shift meetings by providing relevant updates and asking appropriate questions.
FLAIR & SALESMANSHIP - Keeps it fun and keeps it real; seeks opportunities to sell others on the whole brand experience.
- Demonstrates a unique, lighthearted style that is personal and memorable.
- Listens carefully to Guests' needs and suggests add-ons accordingly.
- Possesses contagious energy that translates to Guests and Team Members.
- Knows drinks and menu items and is able to speak knowledgeably to make personal recommendations.
- Grows the business and expertly upsells menu items where appropriate.
- Proactively looks for ways to improve the Guest experience and takes initiative to make changes as needed.
- Enthusiastically promotes the brand and menu items.
RELIABILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY - Works hard, carefully follows direction and established guidelines, and delivers quality results.
- Consistently arrives to work prepared and ready for the shift.
- Ensures all responsibilities are fulfilled before ending his/her shift.
- Makes him/herself available to take on additional shifts and/or responsibilities.
- Sets the standard by adhering to established rules and guidelines.
- Organizes his/her tasks in order of priority to ensure timely and thorough completion.
- Admits mistakes and takes prompt action to correct them.
- Holds self and others accountable for delivering consistent quality results.
FLEXIBILITY & STRESS TOLERANCE - Knows that anything can and will happen and is willing to mix things up anyway.
- Responds quickly to changing needs and adapts as necessary to meet new challenges.
- Displays a positive, confident attitude for tackling new challenges and initiatives.
- Handles multiple tasks without becoming visibly overwhelmed or flustered.
- Easily adjusts to meet changing demands and new responsibilities.
- Promptly anticipates and reacts to potential Guest needs and problems.
- Dives into peak service situations with energy and ease.
- Responds calmly to problems and controls emotional reactions.
- Handles him/herself in a professional manner at all times.
TEAMWORK & COLLABORATION- Fuels an environment where everyone pitches in and gets along.
- Recognizes the importance of working together to accomplish goals.
- Actively promotes cooperation, respect, and acceptance of all Team Members.
Establishes positive and supportive working relationships with all Team Members to maintain a productive environment.
- Takes on additional responsibilities to ensure proper coverage during rush periods.
- Reaches out to Team Members when necessary to ensure timely completion of all tasks.
- Takes advantage of opportunities to set an example for new or inexperienced Team Members.