Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
- Adhere to all sanitary regulations governing the handling, preparation & serving of food. Supervise staff when dietary management is not in facility. Communicate well with Dietary Manager
- Prepare & cook foods according to standardized recipes in the correct amount needed. Prepare main entrée, vegetable and required meat textures.
- Be efficient in operating cooking equipment. Report need for equipment repair to dietary management.
- Remain current in food preparation,modified diets, sanitation & meal service.
- Food Handlers certificate/ Food Sanitation License preferred
- Prior cooking experience in an Assisted Living or Long Term Care Environment in the Food Service/Dietary areas preferred
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Join us and love what you do again.
Loading some great jobs for you...